About Barbara Chambers
Barbara is a graduate of Seton Hall University and attended the School of
Visual Arts in New York. She has over 10 years of experience managing
projects and is highly regarded in her field. She's completed projects for
small studio's as well as large international corporations like Nabisco, Kraft,
Reckitt-Benkiser and Unilever. Her work can be seen on the shelves of major
retailers with leading brands like Q-Tips, Lipton Tea and LifeSavers Candy.
- Brand Management – Supervision of over 50 CPG brands in Home Personal Care, Food & Specialty, throughout her career.
- Creative Management – Directed designers, illustrators, production artists, photographers, food stylists, separators and printers.
- Operational Management – Implemented a turn-key Package Design Department for a Fortune 100 company. Direct reports, brand creative, operational procedures and P&L performance responsibility.
- People Management – Strong mentoring and leadership skills through training, focusing on the use of Best Practices.
- Project Management – High volume brand portfolio experience, with attention to deadline, budget and ROI.
- Print Management – Technical knowledge of Offset-Litho, Roto-Gravure, Flexo, Direct Print, Hot Stamping and Metal Decorating print methods. Expertise in on-site press approval’s in the US and abroad.